Complete closure of René-Lévesque blvd. East, between de Lorimier ave. and Papineau ave., from November 27 to 30
24 November 2020
- From Friday, November 27, 10 p.m. to Monday, November 30, 5 a.m.
- Complete closure of René-Lévesque blvd. East, between de Lorimier ave. and Papineau ave.
- Bicycle path will remain open.
- For drainage work.
The work will be noisy, as it requires the use of heavy machinery. Significant new mitigation measures have therefore been put in place:
- The majority of the noisiest work will be done during the day.
- All trucks will be equipped with white noise back-up alarms.
- Acoustic shelters will be set up around areas where cutting is performed.
- Movable acoustic shelters will be used to minimize the impact of noisy work.