At JCCBI, we are very proud of our engineers, who represent 21% of our total staff. To celebrate National Engineering Month, we wanted to highlight engineering and its many challenges and, above all, recognize this profession that is so essential for our society.
This year, National Engineering Month is guided by the theme, “There’s a place for you in engineering,” which celebrates the diversity of thought, opportunities, and people that make up the engineering profession.
Diversity: What drives us
At JCCBI, the diversity of our team of engineers stems from the many cultures of its members and their range of engineering specialties.
Facts about engineering at JCCBI (as of December 31, 2022):
- More than 20% of our employees are engineers.
- 16 women: 43% of employed engineers.
- More than 23% of employees come from a visible minority.
- 5 engineering internships in 2022.
- 9 engineering fields represented: planning-inspections, studies and investigations, instrumentation, structures, environment, electrical engineering, pavement, traffic, construction.
Find some of our engineers in this short video: Hamza (Construction), Andy (Planning), Sandra (Chief Executive Officer), Philippe (Environment) and Moctar (Research & Development).
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about our major projects and the achievements of our team of experts!