The Corporation makes sure that some of Montreal’s most important and significant infrastructure remains safe, fully functional and aesthetically pleasing. We strive to maintain open and transparent dialogue with the media and the public.
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Complete night closure toward Montreal
- Status of the Champlain Bridge: Ensuring safety and mobility through rigorous and constant monitoring
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Complete night closures toward Montreal on October 23 and 24
- Night closures of Honoré Mercier Bridge off-ramp toward La Prairie on October 4 and 5
- Complete closure night of Jacques Cartier October 2
- Restricted access to parc Jean-Drapeau on September 25 and 26
- Annual General Meeting 2016-2017 (Presentation)
- Night closure of two Honoré Mercier Bridge off-ramps
- On your marks, get set… rock ’n’ roll! Oasis Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon on the Jacques Cartier Bridge
- Jacques Cartier Bridge night closures toward Montreal on August 31 and September 6
- Major work blitzes at the south approach during two weekends in September
- Honoré Mercier Bridge: Complete night closure on August 18
- Major work blitz on the Sainte-Hélène viaduct at the south approach of the Jacques Cartier Bridge during the weekend of August 12-13
- Work on the Champlain Bridge will require the closure of Marie-Victorin Boulevard East on July 27-28
- Complete closure of the Honoré Mercier Bridge access ramp to Hwy. 132 West on Monday July 31
- Melocheville Tunnel: Night closures in alternance in north and south tubes from July 23 to 28
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Restricted access to Parc Jean-Drapeau toward Montreal on Thursday, July 20
- Complete closure of the Hwy. 138 access ramp to the Honoré Mercier Bridge toward Montreal on Friday July 21
- Honoré Mercier Bridge Complete night closure on July 14
- Appointments to JCCBI’s Board of Directors
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Repair work on south approach viaducts
- Partial closure of René-Lévesque Blvd. to L’Île-des-Soeurs
- La Boucle of the Grand défi Pierre Lavoie
- Incident on the Bonaventure Expressway toward downtown
- Fireworks magic coming to the Jacques Cartier Bridge
- Inaugural Jacques Cartier Bridge illumination show! Complete closure of the bridge during the evening
- Inaugural Jacques Cartier Bridge illumination show
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Closure of exit ramp to Saint-Laurent Boulevard
- Honoré Mercier Bridge: Complete night closure on June 16
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Night closure toward Montreal on June 13
- Stories and Bridges multimedia tour Relive history through our bridges!
- Melocheville Tunnel: Complete closure of the north tube
- Unveiling of Living Connections on the Jacques Cartier Bridge The world’s first connected bridge
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Night closures toward Montreal on May 15 and 16
- See the Jacques Cartier Bridge light up on May 17! Complete closure of the bridge during the evening
- Major Roadwork Blitzes at the Champlain Bridge Two Weekends in May
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Complete night closure on Tuesday, May 9
In 2014, The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (JCCBI) started a major program to reinforce the metal structure of the...
For a few years now, our teams have been tracking the real-time behaviour of the Champlain Bridge thanks to an instrumentation system...
Solution Bonaventure: The west sector system is now ready to treat 288 m3 of contaminated water per day! From 1866 to 1966, the shore of...
Users of the Champlain Bridge Ice Control Structure bicycle path can now enjoy a brand-new rest area. During a walk or ride, come to the...
This morning, at a technical media briefing held jointly with the partners of the New Champlain Bridge Corridor (NCPC) project, The Jacques...
In your travels over the Jacques Cartier Bridge, you’ve probably noticed one of the four turrets on the roof of the Île Sainte-Hélène...
All requests for access to information are processed in accordance with the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act. Consult Info Source about the specific steps required to access information.PJCCI