The Corporation makes sure that some of Montreal’s most important and significant infrastructure remains safe, fully functional and aesthetically pleasing. We strive to maintain open and transparent dialogue with the media and the public.
- Restricted access to parc Jean-Drapeau on September 25 and 26
- Annual General Meeting 2016-2017 (Presentation)
- Night closure of two Honoré Mercier Bridge off-ramps
- Jacques Cartier Bridge night closures toward Montreal on August 31 and September 6
- Major work blitzes at the south approach during two weekends in September
- Honoré Mercier Bridge: Complete night closure on August 18
- Major work blitz on the Sainte-Hélène viaduct at the south approach of the Jacques Cartier Bridge during the weekend of August 12-13
- Work on the Champlain Bridge will require the closure of Marie-Victorin Boulevard East on July 27-28
- Complete closure of the Honoré Mercier Bridge access ramp to Hwy. 132 West on Monday July 31
- Melocheville Tunnel: Night closures in alternance in north and south tubes from July 23 to 28
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Restricted access to Parc Jean-Drapeau toward Montreal on Thursday, July 20
- Complete closure of the Hwy. 138 access ramp to the Honoré Mercier Bridge toward Montreal on Friday July 21
- Honoré Mercier Bridge Complete night closure on July 14
- Appointments to JCCBI’s Board of Directors
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Repair work on south approach viaducts
- Partial closure of René-Lévesque Blvd. to L’Île-des-Soeurs
- La Boucle of the Grand défi Pierre Lavoie
- Incident on the Bonaventure Expressway toward downtown
- Fireworks magic coming to the Jacques Cartier Bridge
- Inaugural Jacques Cartier Bridge illumination show! Complete closure of the bridge during the evening
- Inaugural Jacques Cartier Bridge illumination show
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Closure of exit ramp to Saint-Laurent Boulevard
- Honoré Mercier Bridge: Complete night closure on June 16
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Night closure toward Montreal on June 13
- Stories and Bridges multimedia tour Relive history through our bridges!
- Melocheville Tunnel: Complete closure of the north tube
- Unveiling of Living Connections on the Jacques Cartier Bridge The world’s first connected bridge
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Night closures toward Montreal on May 15 and 16
- See the Jacques Cartier Bridge light up on May 17! Complete closure of the bridge during the evening
- Major Roadwork Blitzes at the Champlain Bridge Two Weekends in May
- Jacques Cartier Bridge: Complete night closure on Tuesday, May 9
The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (JCCBI) is pleased to welcome a impressive number of runners this year for the 27th...
In your travels over the Jacques Cartier Bridge, you’ve probably noticed one of the four turrets on the roof of the Île Sainte-Hélène...
A model of the Jacques Cartier Bridge illumination project will be on display from September 7 to 12 at Place des Arts for the “De...
For 100 years, the shore of the St. Lawrence River was used as a landfill for industrial and household waste that has caused major...
This fall, The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (JCCBI) is helping primary school students through the Opération Bonne...
From August 30 to September 29, an exhibit of large-format photographs featuring the illumination of the Jacques Cartier Bridge will be on...
Launched in spring 2016, the first phase of major work was recently completed to reinforce the metal structure of the Jacques Cartier...
All requests for access to information are processed in accordance with the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act. Consult Info Source about the specific steps required to access information.PJCCI