ROAD NETWORK MAP
To help you plan your travel around traffic and ongoing work in the road network, here is a map showing the structures managed by JCCBI and by our partners.
JCCBI collaborates with Mobility Montréal to plan all of its hindrances and minimize the impact of its work on traffic flow in the road network. We also coordinate joint closures with our different partners so that work is carried out simultaneously on the same structure.
JCCBI manages the following structures:
- Jacques Cartier Bridge
- Honoré Mercier Bridge (management shared with the Ministère des Transports du Québec)
- Melocheville Tunnel
- Bonaventure Sector (management shared with the Ville de Montréal)
- Original Champlain Bridge (now in the deconstruction phase)
OUR PARTNER’S STRUCTURES
Our partners manage a number of structures that connect Montreal to the South Shore over the St. Lawrence River. For information about these structures, click the links below:
- Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine bridge-tunnel (managed by the Ministère des Transports du Québec)
- Victoria Bridge (managed by CN)
- Samuel De Champlain Bridge (managed by Signature on the Saint Lawrence)
- Highway 30 between Châteauguay and Vaudreuil-Dorion (managed by Groupe A30 Express)