Île des Soeurs sector: partial closure of René-Lévesque Boulevard from January 8 to 15
7 January 2021
From Friday, January 8 11:59 p.m. to Friday, January 15, 5:00 a.m.
- Partial closure (one right lane) of René-Lévesque Boulevard at the entrance to the Estacade.
- Bicycle path and sidewalk rerouted to the closed lane on René-Lévesque Blvd.
- Span work deconstruction.
From Friday, January 8 11:59 p.m. to Monday, January 11 5:00 a.m.
- Complete closure of access to the Champlain Bridge Estacade.
From Monday, January 11 5:00 a.m. to Friday, January 15 11:59 p.m.
- Closure of the exit lane from the Champlain Bridge Estacade with alternating traffic using flaggers.
Mitigation measures on the site:
- Sound level meters
- Air quality measurement stations
- Dust control
- Restriction on truck circulation