The Corporation ensures that the infrastructure under its management, among Montreal’s most important and iconic remain safe, fully functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Thanks to their expertise, dedicated teams apply responsible management along with innovative and customized practices to extend the lifespan of the infrastructure under the Corporation’s responsibility. Comprehensive planning is essential to reduce the impact on users and optimize all work carried out on the structures.
The alternating night closures of north and south tubes in the Melocheville Tunnel are planned from Sunday, July 23 to Friday, July 28 for...
the Hwy. 138 access ramp to the Honoré Mercier Bridge toward Montreal, will be completely closed on Friday, July 21, for corrective paving...
Night time lane reductions on Hwy. 132 will take place in both directions under the Champlain Bridge for the installation of a temporary...
The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (JCCBI) will soon complete a first phase of major reinforcement work on the entire...
JCCBI is pleased to welcome young and old alike to the Jacques Cartier Bridge to enjoy the 33rd edition of L’International des Feux...
The Jacques Cartier and Champlain Bridges Incorporated (JCCBI) would like to advise pedestrians that the Jacques-Cartier sidewalk is now...
WORK SEASON 2017
JACQUES CARTIER BRIDGE
- Lighting up the Jacques-Cartier Bridge
- Steel work and replacement for bearings replacement
- Reinforcement work on the embankment
- Rehabilitation of viaducts
- Segregation of pedestrians and cyclists
- Repair of guard and dissuasive fencing
CHAMPLAIN BRIDGE SECTOR
- Champlain Bridge: replacement of expansion joints
- Bonaventure Expressway: construction of a Containment Wall and replacement of snow fences
- The Champlain Bridge Ice Control Structure: reinforcement of the footings of some piers
HONORÉ MERCIER BRIDGE
- Piers Replacement
- Steel and Paintwork
- Major repair of the Melocheville tunnel