The Corporation is committed to maintaining good relations with users and residents of the infrastructures under its management. Citizen forum aims to bring communications to citizens together in one place.
Notice to Residents and Users
- Notice to résidents: Reinforcement work on the southern embankment of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, January 2017
- Notice to residents: Major reinforcement work on the metal structure, december 2016
- Notice to residents: Work on the Champlain Bridge will require the closure, November 2016
- Advisory for truckers: Overweight vehicles prohibited from crossing the Champlain Bridge, September 2016
Good Neighbourly Relations Committee Jacques Cartier Bridge
As we are aware of the impact that this work has on résidents ans merchants near the bridge, JCCBI started a Good Neighbourly Relations Committee on Tuesday, January 31 to open a dialogue and find solutions to ensure the weork has the least possible impact on the nieghbourhood.
- Good Neighbourly Relations Committee review of January 31
- Good Neighbourly Relations Committee: Major work to reinforce the metal structure January 2017
- Good Neighbourly Relations Committee: Presentation of January 31, 2017